CHRISTMAS TREE PATTERN AND TUTORIAL
12 October 2020, 09:33 578
Just eleven days left until Christmas! Our house is already decorated and the Christmas tree is looking beautiful (you can make these to embellish it even more) Now it’s time to start thinking about the Christmas dinner. And in order to make our table perfect for the occasion I’m sharing this free pattern with you all. These gorgeous trees are great as table place markers or table decorations.
These cute trees will dazzle everyone and add an unmistakable festiveness to your table!
- green, white and red yarn and a crochet hook a few sizes smaller than the manufacturer recommends.
- a pair of scissors
- a yarn needle
- a terracotta pot
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- dc – double crochet
- dec – decrease (stitch next 2 stitches together)
- inc – increase (stitch 2 times into the next stitch)
- sl st – slip stitch
- st – stitch
- Rnd – round
-  – repeat work as directed
- () – number of stitches you should have at the end of your row.
Category Popular Posts
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 539
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More