How to Make Easy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
31 January 2022, 23:09 821
1 x Kartopu Suave Dark Navy blue yarn
2.5 mm crochet
1) First we draw a chain and measure our wrist. So you can make the most suitable glove for yourself. Make sure your chain number is even. After pulling the chain enough, let's finish the row by shifting the loop.
2) Let's pull 2 chains and make 1 double handrail for each loop from the 3rd chain. Let's finish the row with the loop shift.
3) Let's pull 2 chains again and go up one row. Here we need to crochet rubber for 10 rows. When we pull 2 chains and go up a row, we first take a loop from the front of the handrail and make a double handrail. We take it from the back of the handrail next to it and make a double handrail. We take one loop from the front and one from the back, respectively, and make a double handrail, shifting the loops each time and combining them.
4) In this way, I made 10 rows. You can do less or more if you wish.
5) When we pull 2 chains and go up a row, let's make a double handrail straight across 2 rows without increasing or decreasing.
6) Let's pull 2 chains and go up one row and make two double handrails on the next handrail as shown in the picture and make our first increase, then let's make 1 double handrail for each loop.
7) Again, we draw 2 chains in the upper row. Let's make 1 double handrail on the side rail. Let's make 2 double handrails for the one next to it and do our second auction. In this way, I increase 6 or 7 times. I hope you can understand from the picture 🙂
In this way, the increases will always overlap.
8) We make a loop shift by measuring your thumb without pulling 2 chains by combining with loop shifting in an upper row. I made a loop shift to the 16th hole. This number will vary according to your hook, yarn and finger.
9) We pull 2 chains to the next row again and we knit 3 rows by making a normal double handrail.
10) We knit 1 row of elastic in an upper row and break the rope.
(You can decide how many rows of rubber to make according to your finger length)
11) We knit a row of elastic on the part of the thumb and break the rope and our glove is ready 🙂
I wanted to add some color with a tiny heart.
We are making a magic ring. We draw three chains. Then we make 3 triple handrails. We are making 4 double handrails. We are making 1 triple handrail. We are making 4 double handrails. We are making 3 triple handrails. We pull 3 chains and shift the loops and combine them.
Good luck to you already 😍
Category Popular Posts
How To Knit Elastic Bands With Crossed Facial Loops
17 September 2020, 20:54 1521
Elastic bands with crossed facial loops are now very popular in products. ... Hats, cuffs, necks look neater with such an elastic band, and it is knitted very simply: we knit all the front loops behind the back wall If you have not tried this method yet, be sure to try it on the nearest product🤗Read More
How To Knit The Pattern For My New Hat
17 September 2020, 20:35 1347
💙 Pattern drop! Again! 💙 Today the #kornblomstluen was released on #ravelry. The sweater is coming this weekend. Do you think the structure looks difficult? It's not! Just look here! // so this is how I knit the pattern for my new hat. #knitting video #grainflower #floetre #knittingvideo #knittingtutorial #knittingpattern #strikkedilla #strikkesida # fylggstrikkere #followknitters #followstrickRead More
How To Make Royal Rib
15 September 2020, 17:30 1042
This time, I took a shot of how to make # selanik knitting ... because most people think that a rubber is a reverse flat .. Model 1 is installed on reverse 1 straight. You repeat the same process as many as you want from the front and back.Read More
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 1326
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More
Lemon Peel Stitch
21 September 2020, 12:05 777
This weeks stitch is a super easy one row repeat pattern with just enough texture to give it the perfect look for baby afghans hats, sweaters, scarves or just about anything. I will walk you step by step through how to make this stitch pattern.Read More
How to Knit the Brioche Stitch
12 September 2020, 11:17 1390
This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the brioche stitch. This reversible pattern creates a thick, lofty, stretchy fabric, that looks similar to a 1x1 rib. It is a great choice for hats, scarves, and sweaters.Read More