Twisted Beret Making
18 January, 20:13 313
Kartopu Baby One Powder Pink Baby Wool
4 mm skewer
Optional plush pompom
It is knit in a round shape.
1) Let's make 72 loops.
2) Let's knit 1 flat and 1 reverse elastic throughout 14 rows.
3) Let's complete the row in the form of 12 straight and 12 harassos.
4) When 2 teeth are made of crochet knitting, we will proceed to the auger process.
5) Let's knit 12 loops harasso. There are 12 loops straight in the row. Let's twist the first 3 of the 6 loops on the right from the top to the left, and the 6 loops on the left and the 3 on the left from the top to the right.
6) After knitting 10 rows, let's do the 5th step in the opposite direction this time.
7) When we make 4 twists in total, let's knit 2 flat elastic bands.
8) In the next row, let's cut the 2 reverse loops and reduce them to 1.
9) Let's continue up to 6 rows, 2 straight and 1 reverse.
Let's collect the loops and finish our beret.
Anyone who wants a ready-made pom-pom can wear the pom-pom he made himself.
Health to your hands.
Category Popular Posts
How To Knit Elastic Bands With Crossed Facial Loops
17 September 2020, 20:54 894
Elastic bands with crossed facial loops are now very popular in products. ... Hats, cuffs, necks look neater with such an elastic band, and it is knitted very simply: we knit all the front loops behind the back wall If you have not tried this method yet, be sure to try it on the nearest product🤗Read More
How To Knit The Pattern For My New Hat
17 September 2020, 20:35 842
💙 Pattern drop! Again! 💙 Today the #kornblomstluen was released on #ravelry. The sweater is coming this weekend. Do you think the structure looks difficult? It's not! Just look here! // so this is how I knit the pattern for my new hat. #knitting video #grainflower #floetre #knittingvideo #knittingtutorial #knittingpattern #strikkedilla #strikkesida # fylggstrikkere #followknitters #followstrickRead More
How To Make Royal Rib
15 September 2020, 17:30 689
This time, I took a shot of how to make # selanik knitting ... because most people think that a rubber is a reverse flat .. Model 1 is installed on reverse 1 straight. You repeat the same process as many as you want from the front and back.Read More
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 991
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More
How to Knit the Brioche Stitch
12 September 2020, 11:17 1033
This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the brioche stitch. This reversible pattern creates a thick, lofty, stretchy fabric, that looks similar to a 1x1 rib. It is a great choice for hats, scarves, and sweaters.Read More
Lemon Peel Stitch
21 September 2020, 12:05 473
This weeks stitch is a super easy one row repeat pattern with just enough texture to give it the perfect look for baby afghans hats, sweaters, scarves or just about anything. I will walk you step by step through how to make this stitch pattern.Read More