Lamb Panduf Making
18 January 2022, 20:37 501
La Mia Diamond Knitting Yarns
Snowball Anakuzusu White Yarn
black thread for embroidery
Felt sole according to the foot number you will knit
8 mm lock eye
2.1 mm crochet
Sh: Magic ring
w: 3x to the same place
Let's knit Snowball Anakuzusu with white yarn.
1. Let's pierce the holes of the base twice and crochet with frequent needles.
Let's move on to the white rope.
2. Let's make a handrail for the entire row.
3. In the meantime, we are making frequent needles. Let's increase the toe part of the bootie three times.
4. In the meantime, let's make frequent needles except for the nose part of the booties. Let's knit the nose part with a handrail and reduce it three times.
5. Let's make frequent crochet in the whole row.
6. Let's reduce the nose part five times. Again, let's knit the outer parts of the nose with frequent needles.
7. Let's knit the entire row as a railing and make three more reductions from the front.
8. Let's knit the whole row with frequent needles.
9. In the meantime, we are knitting a handrail, let's make five subtractions from the front again.
10. Let's make frequent needles on the part up to the nose. Let's knit the nose with a banister and go back. Let's make frequent needles up to the starting point of the handrail and go back again. Let's knit the handrail and finish by making frequent needles from the end of the nose. (Let's make three reductions during each handrail.)
11. Let's crochet the entire row.
12. In the meantime, we will knit the nose part three times. Let's come to the nose by making a handrail. Let's go back and make frequent injections until the end of the nose. Let's go back and finish the row by making a bannister. (Don't forget to make three reductions during each handrail.)
Let's knit Snowball Anakuzusu with white yarn.
1. 6x into Sh
2. 6v (12x)
3. (1x, 1v)*6 (18x)
7. (1x, 1a)*6 (12x)
We fill fiber.
8. 6a (6x)
We knit with beige yarn.
2. 1v, 5x, 3x, 5x, 1v (17x) into the same hole
3. 2v, 5x, 3v, 7x (22x)
4. 3v, 8x, 3v, 9x (29x)
7. 1a, 12x, 1a, 12x (26x)
We fill it with fiber and sew it on the head.
Our panduf is ready! Good luck to everyone who will
Category Popular Posts
How To Knit Elastic Bands With Crossed Facial Loops
17 September 2020, 20:54 1283
Elastic bands with crossed facial loops are now very popular in products. ... Hats, cuffs, necks look neater with such an elastic band, and it is knitted very simply: we knit all the front loops behind the back wall If you have not tried this method yet, be sure to try it on the nearest product🤗Read More
How To Knit The Pattern For My New Hat
17 September 2020, 20:35 1165
💙 Pattern drop! Again! 💙 Today the #kornblomstluen was released on #ravelry. The sweater is coming this weekend. Do you think the structure looks difficult? It's not! Just look here! // so this is how I knit the pattern for my new hat. #knitting video #grainflower #floetre #knittingvideo #knittingtutorial #knittingpattern #strikkedilla #strikkesida # fylggstrikkere #followknitters #followstrickRead More
How To Make The False Royal Rib Example
15 September 2020, 17:47 1449
How To Make The False Selanik Knitting ExampleRead More
How To Knit English Scarf
17 September 2020, 21:30 884
Hello everyone👋 English Scarf💕 Stylish and timeless accessory 💯 It is knitted very simply ... no dancing edging👌😅 ... and such a scarf looks just bombastic😋 Have a great Sunday everyone😘Read More
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 1220
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More
CROCHET KOALA HAT
12 October 2020, 09:39 4228
CROCHET KOALA HATRead More
How To Make Royal Rib
15 September 2020, 17:30 924
This time, I took a shot of how to make # selanik knitting ... because most people think that a rubber is a reverse flat .. Model 1 is installed on reverse 1 straight. You repeat the same process as many as you want from the front and back.Read More
18 September 2020, 19:51 900
This technique is useful for making seamless items, like cowls, hats, or sleeves for a sweater.Read More
Lemon Peel Stitch
21 September 2020, 12:05 664
This weeks stitch is a super easy one row repeat pattern with just enough texture to give it the perfect look for baby afghans hats, sweaters, scarves or just about anything. I will walk you step by step through how to make this stitch pattern.Read More
How to Make Easy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
31 January 2022, 23:09 614
You can make easy and fast knitting patterns with crochet braids. You can use this fingerless glove knitting model for yourself or your loved ones.Read More
How to Knit the Brioche Stitch
12 September 2020, 11:17 1265
This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the brioche stitch. This reversible pattern creates a thick, lofty, stretchy fabric, that looks similar to a 1x1 rib. It is a great choice for hats, scarves, and sweaters.Read More
Amigurumi Rabbit Family Making and Recipe
16 January 2022, 18:14 482
With this knitting pattern that even beginners can do, you can make knitting toys very easily.Read More