Ponponlu Patik Yapımı
18 January, 20:45 337
Himalaya Super Soft Yarn hand knitting yarns;
Mink (80815) color thread
Army Green (80842) color thread
1. The bottle is cast in 40 stitches and knitted for 1 row (start of harosha) to the front row.
2. In the front row, knit 2 loops of harosha, increase 1, knit 17 loops of harosha, knit 1, knit 2 loops of harosha, knit 1, knit 17 loops of harosha, increase 1, knit 2 loops of harosha.
3. In the back row, all loops are knitted harosha.
4. In the front row, knit 3 harosha, increase 1, 17 harosha, 1 increase, 4 harosha, 1 increase, 17 harosha, 1 increase, 3 harosha.
5. In the back row, all the loops are knitted harosha.
6. In the front row, the increase is made from the places where the increase is made. Since the beginning of knitting, these increase processes are repeated 5 times in total, and each front side is increased and each back side is knitted harosha.
7. In the back row, all the loops are knitted harosha. A total of 50 loops are obtained.
8. Including the increase row, a total of 3 threads of harosha are knitted.
9. After completing the rows of harosha, knit 1 row of purl knitting on the front and 1 row of plain knit on the back row.
10. Harosha knit is started again and 3 more harosha knits are knitted.
11. When the rows of harosha are completed, knit 29 loops of harosha on the front. The 30th and 31st stitches are reversed and turned. Take the first stitch without knitting and knit the next 8 stitches for the harosha. There are 9 loops in total on the skewer. 10th and 11th stitches are cut straight together and turned. Take the first stitch on the front side without knitting, knit 8 stitches on the harosha. There are 9 loops in total on the skewer. 10th and 11th stitches are reversed and turned. In this way, one loop is cut from the right and left in each round trip until there are 12 loops on each side. The cutting operations are finished.
A total of 34 stitches are left on the 12th needle. With these 34 stitches, 9 threads of harosha are knitted. After knitting 4 teeth to pass the bootie chain, openwork is done with 8 stitches apart.
13. After completing the rows of harosha, knit all the loops on the front side and reverse knit.
14. All loops on the front face are closed by loop shifting method.
15. Let's make a bootie chain by pulling 120 chains. Let's make pompoms on the ends with a fork and connect the ends.
Health to your hands!
Category Popular Posts
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 992
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More